Expert Logistics Analysis (m/f/d)
"Logistics Sourcing & Partners" is – as a part of the Holdings Global Supply Chain Management division – building and further establishing the group’s borderless network of contract logistics solutions. This team works truly international on strategic projects shaping MediaMarktSaturn‘s performance driven global logistics network for the years to come.
We are looking for a driven professional to internationally enable advancing of our logistics warehousing solutions. In this role you have the opportunity to shape the future of our logistics landscape and make an impact on the future international omni-channel logistics network.
- Identify and action (warehousing) logistics spend and performance improvement potentials in existing and future logistics services contracts suitable to our international omni-channel SC strategy
- Drive the further standardization of MediaMarktSaturn‘s logistics commercial set-ups into standardized tools
- Support the compliant strategic logistics sourcing activities (e.g. tenders) of MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group on the international logistics markets
- Liaise with the group’s Controlling & Sourcing divisions to further intensify our logistics spend analysis in order to continuously optimize our cost per unit levels
- Support data consolidation for enhanced supply chain transparency and support quarterly business review for continues supply improvements
- Bachelor degree in engineering, logistics, law or business administration as well as professional experience
- Several years of professional experience in retail or logistics
- Experience in sourcing processes, warehouse logistics processes and e-commerce business as well as ability to reliably interpret standard commercial terms and rate cards
- Understanding of different commercial models and ability to clearly communicate commercial implications to internal and external senior management
- Advanced MS office skills, incl. Think-Cell etc.
- Ability to travel internationally on occasional basis whilst German language is optionally beneficial
- flexible working hours and sabbatical leave
- individual trainings and development offers
- pension plan
- Employee discounts
- sport and health offers
- free parking and good traffic connections
- subsidized canteen and cafeteria
- empolyee events
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!