Chapter Lead – Enterprise Architecture (m/f/d)
MediaMarktSaturn Technology is working to make Europe’s number-one consumer electronics retailer the technology leader in its industry. To this end, several hundred developers, UX designers and system architects using state-of-the-art technology work hand in hand with business owners in agile teams to develop customer-focused technology solutions for more than 6 million customers every day in 14 countries.
- Leading and representing our Enterprise Architecture chapter in an agile product-driven organization
- Promote and communicate IT strategy and architecture vision to key stakeholders
- Foster collaboration between experienced engineers, lead product owners and technical program managers to evaluate and design solutions coherent to our architecture vision
- Evaluate business initiatives in terms of strategic fit, reusability of solutions and avoidance of redundant solutions
- Drive transformation to further strengthen enterprise architecture throughout the entire company
- Enable your team to grow in expertise leveraging your up-to-date enterprise architecture know-how and experience in previous environments or organizations.
- Several years of profound leadership experience in the field of enterprise architecture management in complex multi-national enterprise environments as well as in leading, coaching and mentoring a team of enterprise architects
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable discipline
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks, methods and tools
- Deep knowledge and experience in the transformation of IT application landscapes
- Extensive practical experience in the software development lifecycle of complex enterprise service landscapes (Cloud, Microservices)
- Clear commitment to your own and other's growth seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow constantly
- Excellent communication skills towards engineers as wells as towards VP and C-Level
- Very good English language skills and good German language skills required
Passion for Retail! As part of open and dynamic teams, you are developing solutions for Europe’s largest consumer electronics retailer. Alongside challenging tasks with latest technologies, we are offering various benefits as well as flexible working time and possibilities for personal development. As part of the Future Technology Lab you are building the future of retail and services . When you are ready to learn more about us, just drop us your application right below!
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!