Investor Relations Manager (m/w/d)
- Investor Relations – in constant touch with the capital markets
- Contact for financial analysts and portfolio managers in addition to occasional requests from retail investors
- Ensure access to equity capital by building and developing relationships to investors as well as buy-side and sell-side analysts
- Further development of the 'Equity Story' based upon CECONOMY’s strategy, financials and broader market developments
- Liaise with strategy, controlling, finance, tax and accounting departments to understand and challenge KPIs and developments
- Prepare up-to-date corporate information in a consistent, reliable and non-selective fashion for communication to the capital markets
- Assist in positioning CECONOMY in the financial community (institutional and retail investors, buy- and sell-side analysts, SRI, rating agencies) in all major financial centers worldwide
- Ensure all relevant information is understood by market participants and reflected in their assessment
- Actively contribute to shaping CECONOMY’s strategy and reporting such as assistance in writing result statements, news releases, speeches, presentations etc.
- Background in investor relations or financial analysis
- Understanding of the relationship between income statement, cash flow statement and balance sheet
- Experience in preparing financial data for communication purposes
- Ability to work in a structured manner under time pressure
- Fluent in English and German
- Working in an open minded working environment with lean hierarchies and strong team spirit
- Development opportunities also within the international sector
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application!
CECONOMY (https://www.ceconomy.de/) is an employer committed to Equal Employment Opportunities. We offer all qualified applicants full equal opportunities.