Chapter Lead Cloud Engineering (m/f/d)
MediaMarktSaturn Technology is working to make Europe’s number-one consumer electronics retailer the technology leader in its industry. To this end, several hundred developers, UX designers and system architects using state-of-the-art technology work hand in hand with business owners in agile teams to develop customer-focused technology solutions for more than 6 million customers every day in 14 countries.
- Leading and Developing the chapter of Cloud Engineers through coaching, mentoring and management support and ensure knowledge share within and out of your chapter scope
- Placing the chapter member in the product organization and improve productivity across all product teams
- Enable your team to grow in expertise leveraging your up-to-date technical engineering know-how and experience in previous environments or organizations
- Work close with multiple project teams, product owners and agile coaches to identify needs and requirements towards your chapter
- Guiding our engineers to embrace a true DevOps mindset, bring DevOps into product teams and play a major role with your team members to grow our technology platform and products in the google cloud
- Own the budget of your chapter and ensure planning and forecasting is matching actuals throughout the year
- Establish and advocating best practices in your chapter and across products teams and other chapters
- Several years of experience in software or system engineering, leading engineers working in agile teams together with a proven ability to coordinate multiple infrastructure or DevOps projects and programs as well as in KPI-driven product environment
- Profound experience in coaching, mentoring & developing people
- Proven track in working on a high-scale cloud-based platforms, building and running custom software (e.g. micro services) and related automation pipelines
- Technical deep understanding of cloud provider, provisioning software to the cloud, CI/CD pipelines, lift&shift concepts from on premise to the cloud and building
- Excellent communication skills, public visibility and community building, e.g. conferences and meet-ups
- Very good English language skills and good German language skills required
Passion for Retail! As part of open and dynamic teams, you are developing solutions for Europe’s largest consumer electronics retailer. Alongside challenging tasks with latest technologies, we are offering various benefits as well as flexible working time and possibilities for personal development. As part of the Future Technology Lab you are building the future of retail and services . When you are ready to learn more about us, just drop us your application right below!
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!