Chapter Lead SAP Fullstack Development BI / Enabler (m/f/d)
MediaMarktSaturn Technology is working to make Europe’s number-one consumer electronics retailer the technology leader in its industry. To this end, several hundred developers, UX designers and system architects using state-of-the-art technology work hand in hand with business owners in agile teams to develop customer-focused technology solutions for more than 6 million customers every day in 14 countries.
- Leads a team of SAP Software Engineers for Business Intelligence Fullstack (Backend Data modelling & Frontend technologies), SAP Netweaver Portal and SAP Netweaver Identity Management to share knowledge and improve productivity across all teams. Develop people through coaching, mentoring, and management support
- Grows our technical expertise leveraging uptodate SAP data processing technologies like SAP HANA native development, Lumira, WebI, AfO
- Helps our developers to embrace a true agile and DevOps mindset
- Leads our developers through our ongoing Technology & Business Transformation
- Establishes and advocates best practices around of data modelling, -architecture and frontends (dashboards)
- Works as a sparring partner together with Product Owners, Agile Coaches and other Chapter Leads within the area SAP Engineering
- Provides advice and ideas for technical solutions and improvements to SAP BI tools that help data consumers extract, analyze, and visualize data more efficient and to our SAP Enabler Solutions like the SAP Netweaver Portal and the SAP Netweaver Identity Management System
- Several years of experience in SAP Business Intelligence (SAP BW, SAP BW on HANA, SAP BW/4 HANA), leading engineers working in agile teams. Knowledge about SAP Portals and the SAP Netweaver Identity Management would be an additional asset
- Profound experience in coaching, mentoring & developing people
- Experience in Change Management and Change Leadership
- Excellent problem-solving skills and well-versed in data-driven product development
- Excellent communication skills, public visibility and community building, e.g. conferences and meet-ups
- Very good English language skills and good German language skills required
Passion for Retail! As part of open and dynamic teams, you are developing solutions for Europe’s largest consumer electronics retailer. Alongside challenging tasks with latest technologies, we are offering various benefits as well as flexible working time and possibilities for personal development. As part of the Future Technology Lab you are building the future of retail and services . When you are ready to learn more about us, just drop us your application right below!
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!