(Senior) Manager Logistics Material Sourcing (m/f/d)
"Logistics Sourcing & Partners" is – as a part of the Holdings Global Supply Chain Management division – building and further establishing the group’s borderless network of contract logistics solutions. This team works truly international on strategic projects shaping MediaMarktSaturn‘s performance driven global logistics network for the years to come.
We are looking for a driven professional to internationally manage the sourcing logistics materials. In this role you have the opportunity to shape the future of our sustainable logistics landscape and make an impact on the future international logistics cross-border network.
- Drive the further standardization of MediaMarktSaturn‘s logistics material portfolio while enabling logistics continuous improvements through process optimized material / equipment
- Drive the compliant strategic logistics sourcing activities of MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group on the international logistics material markets, especially for consumables, material handling equipment and automation / mechanization investments
- Liaise with the group’s Sustainability and Marketing division to optimize our environmental footprint whilst further harmonizing our cross border omni-channel look and feel
- Manage Tender Process with suppliers and stakeholders (e.g. tender communication, progress tracking, contract negotiations, business case preparation), esp. in large scale projects and continuously optimize our cost per unit levels
- Support data consolidation for enhanced supply chain transparency and conduct quarterly business review (QBR) for continues supply improvements
- Bachelor degree in engineering, logistics, law or business administration as well as professional experience
- Several years of experience in retail or logistics
- Experience in material and investment sourcing processes, e-commerce / retail business and large scale tender management
- Profound knowledge of logistics processes, general understanding commercial / legal requirements of MediaMarktSaturn and ability to reliably interpret standard contractual terms
- Ability to develop process cost driven business cases and clearly communicate complex matters to internal and external top management
- Advanced MS office skills, incl. Think-Cell etc.
- Ability to travel internationally on regular basis whilst German language is optionally beneficial
- flexible working hours and sabbatical leave
- individual trainings and development offers
- pension plan
- Employee discounts
- sport and health offers
- free parking and good traffic connections
- subsidized canteen and cafeteria
- empolyee events
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!