Product Owner E-Commerce - Search Management UI/Features (m/f/d)
MediaMarktSaturn Technology is working to make Europe’s number-one consumer electronics retailer the technology leader in its industry. To this end, several hundred developers, UX designers and system architects using state-of-the-art technology work hand in hand with business owners in agile teams to develop customer-focused technology solutions for more than 6 million customers every day in 13 countries.
- You are responsible for the development of the search management office application (SMO), which is used by internal customers, Search Managers, to maintain different types of configuration related to the Search Engine used in multiple online shops within the MediaMarktSaturn group
- You create an ambitious product roadmap & backlog and assure that the defined goals and milestones are reached in a data driven manner and in accordance with business and enterprise strategy
- You are in constant exchange with Search Managers and Stakeholders in order to understand business aspects of a multichannel E-commerce search and also the challenges and requirements for the product
- You promote constant alignment with other POs and/or Engineers about a common vision for the Product concerning common goals and milestones. Focus on Search Engine language-, filter- & business-related features and configurations
- You should also be capable of translating company strategy into concrete doings in area of search and of building a solid bridge between businesses units using the search engine (and its features) and the DevOps developing the product
- The understanding and/or creation of technical and feature related documentation and the transference of that knowledge back into operational units in different countries will also be a part of you recurring tasks
- You have completed studies in informatics, business informatics, business administration or any related discipline
- You gathered already some experience within the Agile product development and/or classic IT project management context. Some degree of understanding/experience with E-commerce search tools is a plus
- You bring solid English and German skills
- You possess a great level technical understanding and can grasp new tasks and highly complex subjects quickly, but you are able to “think business” in an environment full of interdependencies
- You show fascination for E-Commerce and extensive degree of knowledge about electronic information & data processing
- You are reliable, motivated and bring solid communication skills, the right team spirit and the flexibility of working both remotely and in our offices in Munich and Ingolstadt
Passion for Technology in Retail! As part of open and dynamic teams, you are developing solutions for Europe’s largest consumer electronics retailer. Alongside challenging tasks with latest technologies, we are offering various benefits as well as flexible working time and possibilities for personal development. As part of the Future Technology Lab you are building the future of retail and services. When you are ready to learn more about us, just drop us your application right below!
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!