Country IT Coordinator (m/f)
MediaMarktSaturn Technology is working to make Europe’s number-one consumer electronics retailer the technology leader in its industry. To this end, several hundred developers, UX designers and system architects using state-of-the-art technology work hand in hand with business owners in agile teams to develop customer-focused technology solutions for more than 6 million customers every day in 15 countries.
- Become the first contact for Country IT managers regarding organizational and communication topics (e.g., Board decisions, changes, appointments, events, etc.)
- Act as key contact for all general IT topics in the countries and additionally as link between countries and headquarters
- Be responsible for the coordination and planning of regular coordination meetings (e.g., country IT management meeting) as well as the provision of operational support on preparing all documents (workshop documents, etc.)
- Develop cooperation models with the countries, Requirements Managers, and Approval Process Owners based on experience with approval and request processes
- Successfully completed studies in (business) information technology, or similar programs of study as well as several years of professional experience in an international project environment
- Deep understanding of IT processes an solid (PMO) experience in organizing coordination meetings (+30 participants) and producing respective documents
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, communication skills and intercultural competence
- Very good written and spoken English skills, other languages appreciated
We are looking forward to receiving your application!